Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP, a seeks a senior level real estate associate attorney admitted to practice in the state who exercises independent judgment and discretion to perform complex legal work in client matters.
- Maintains membership in state bar and completes all required Continuing Legal Education requirements on an annual basis.
- Follows the ethical requirements as set forth by the Rules of Professional Conduct of the state and complies with all requirements of the firm’s professional liability insurer.
- Reviews and analyzes newly assigned and existing matters to provide legal representation until the matter is concluded.
- Drafts all necessary documents to provide legal representation to clients and routes them through the appropriate office procedures to produce final documents.
- Performs necessary legal research using all available resources including libraries and computer data systems.
- Formulates and issues well-founded legal opinions to clients.
- Effectively conducts negotiations, when appropriate, to resolve matters on behalf of clients.
- Advises and communicates regularly with clients regarding the status of their matter.
- Education: Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.
- Experience: At least 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Able to work in the Boulder office
- Licensure & Certification: Possession of a license to practice law in Colorado from the Colorado Supreme Court at the time of application or possession of license from U.S. states that have a reciprocity agreement with the state of Colorado.
- Qualified candidates will have a strong commercial real estate development background.
- Ability to independently run complex real estate development transactions.
- Strong leasing and general real estate transactional skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, analytical and legal research skills.
- Must be outgoing, collegial, and collaborative.
- Ideal candidates must be responsive to clients and partners and accept project responsibility.
- Qualifications include distinguished academics, strong writing skills, a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must.
About Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti
While we are a mid-size firm, our practice is sophisticated and far-reaching. We represent international and national corporations in local, regional, national, and international transactional matters and disputes in North America, Central America and South America. We also assist individuals, entrepreneurs, small businesses and emerging growth companies with various legal needs. In addition, several of our lawyers serve as mediators and arbitrators, providing us unique insight on preventive law and successful claim documentation and presentation.
Our business model is simple – we are a client-centric law firm that is focused on developing long-term relationships with clients and becoming their strategic partners. We work closely with our client’s legal department and business leaders to learn about their legal and business objectives. Our lawyers are purposefully cross-trained in litigation and transactional law, which allows us to provide strategic, innovative and cost-effective counsel to our clients.
And, we believe efficiency matters and that clients should not overpay for quality. To that end, our size allows us to be nimble, efficient and cost-effective in ways that larger firms cannot compete. Simply put, our size and expertise allow us to provide exceptional value without compromising quality and service, and we routinely handle transactional and litigation matters against international firms with great success.
Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of BHGR to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP offers a professional work environment, competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Eco Pass and or free parking
- And more!
Position Salary Range
$110,000 – $135,000
To apply, please send resume to Liz Martinez, Director of Administration, email@example.com