Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti is looking to add a non-partner track attorney to the team to help in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, drafting briefs and conducting legal research. Candidates must have exemplary research and writing skills and a strong academic background. The ideal candidate will have a passion for litigation research and writing, prior experience as a litigation associate preferred, well-rounded credentials, and a demonstrated record of excellence. Experience with drafting briefs of significance is necessary, including for example summary judgment, expert challenges under Daubert or other state standards, and appeals. This is a non-exempt attorney position that is eligible for overtime pay. This is a non-partnership track position.
- Perform factual and legal research and analysis
- Attend hearings or depositions with partners or associates, as appropriate
- Draft and review motions, briefs, and other legal documents
- Advise partners or associates regarding controlling law, through preparation of memoranda, in person meetings, or other formats as appropriate
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Juris Doctor degree
- Admitted to practice in the State of Colorado
- Three years of prior associate-level experience in law firm or corporate setting
- Strong aptitude to learning new technology.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Takes initiative and ownership and commits to the position.
This is typically a 40 hour per week position working from our Boulder or Denver office with some remote work. Overtime is paid at 1.5 times the hourly pay rate when the employee works more than 40 hours in a Sunday through Saturday workweek. This just allows for flexibility of work hours and can also vary in hours needed per week if desired.
Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP offers a professional work environment, competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Eco Pass and or free parking
- And more!
Salary depends on experience, but will start at a range between $60-80 per hour for full-time employee.
Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of BHGR to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
To apply, please send resume to Liz Martinez, Director of Administration, firstname.lastname@example.org