Berg Hill Greenleaf Ruscitti lawyers provide practical training and advice to employers on compliance with employment laws.
Training & Advice
Training managers, supervisors, and human resources professionals on employment law complianc
Federal and state employment laws are ever-changing. We are here to help you digest and adapt to the policies governing the way you practice business.
Arbitration & Mediation
We want our clients to achieve resolution without the stress or cost of a courtroom.
Our team will curate a responsive and effective defense in all employment litigation matters.
Since the opening of our doors in 2001, our clients have relied on our employment team to provide the best guidance on compliance, risk management, management training, dispute resolution, and, if it comes to it, an effective and responsive defense for employment litigation matters.
With experts in both Colorado and California, this team is prepared to address and uphold all federal and state laws and ensure that our clients are thinking proactively and remaining compliant.
We are experienced in assisting our clients with the full range of employment law matters, including:
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Defending employers in federal and state courts against claims arising from the employment relationship, including discrimination, sexual harassment, breach of contract, workplace torts, trade secrets, and covenants not to compete
- Drafting personnel policies and procedures, employment agreements, noncompete agreements, and affirmative action plans
- Trade secret litigation and unfair competition claims
- Training managers, supervisors, and human resources professionals on employment law compliance
- Advising clients on handling employment situations such as hiring, termination, workplace violence, disability accommodations, investigating employee misconduct, downsizing, and reorganization
- Conducting or advising management on conducting investigations of employees’ internal complaints of discrimination, harassment, fraud, theft, or other misconduct
- Utilizing mediation, arbitration, and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods to resolve employment disputes quickly and in the most cost-effective manner possible
More than 30 years of collective experience
More than 250 employment law matters
Colorado & California Team Leads
Josh A. MarksPartner
Camille Joy DeCampPartner
Kathleen AltChief Operating Partner
Camille Joy DeCamp serves as our lead counsel in California.